[GNC] Is there a Report for All Expenses Paid between Date A & Date B

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Fri Sep 11 15:50:25 EDT 2020

On 9/11/2020 12:45 PM, Fran_3 via gnucash-user wrote:
> I'm looking for an easy way list all paid expenses for a defined period.
> I poked around under Reports and maybe I missed it.
> How can I do this?
> Thanks for any help.

If you want a report that shows, for a defined time period, the
transactions in a set of accounts and the account total, you use the
"Transaction Report". The options you want in this case are under
"accounts" and "general". For accounts you select "expense" and then
"all children" << if you wanted just some expenses, different selection
criteria >>  In general you can set the begin date and the end date.

Michael D Novack