[GNC] Can't "Save As" to sqlite, is it a compile option?

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Sun Sep 13 10:34:10 EDT 2020

I am running GnuCash 3.8 Build ID: 3.8b+(2019-12-29) on [x]ubuntu 20.04.

I have started keeping a small PCC accounts with this but decided I
wanted to move to storing the data in sqlite rather than the default
XML.

It doesn't seem to be possible, if I click on SaveAs in the File menu
the only Data Format I'm offered is XML.

Is this because sqlite storage is a compile time option that hasn't
been included in the Ubuntu build, or is there something else I need
to do?

--
Chris Green