[GNC] Shortcuts and Sorts

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 17:40:13 EDT 2020

I would say that it takes very little more time to type Ctrl-A in the
amount field before typing the desired amount.  If you really don't want
any fields pre-populated, type some bogus character before the autocomplete
kicks in to prevent it from acting.

I don't have that issue in my workflow pattern, so I don't recall the best
way to trick it into submission.

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 4:02 PM Walter Busch <webusch at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Have two questions.
>
> In Quicken I could sort by the reconcile column, but don’t find that in
> this program.
>
> In Quicken I could stop autofill (shortcuts) I don’t write checks or
> entries for the same amount all the time.  It is stupid to think that I go
> to the grocery store and I buy something for exactly the same price each
> time.  Or that my electric bill is the same every month.  It takes me more
> time to correct the autofilled amounts.  How do I turn this off?  I can’t
> find that in the help.
>
> Otherwise, I really like the program over Quicken.  I was using an older
> version of it and they now want to charge every year for personal use if I
> update the program.  I don’t want to pay money each year for any program
> for personal use.  One time, yes.
>
> Thank you for the program and please help.  If these aren’t options, can
> they be in a future release?
> Walt
>
> Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
> Windows 10