[GNC] Shortcuts and Sorts

will at theprescotts.com will at theprescotts.com
Wed Sep 23 17:14:21 EDT 2020

Walter,

In my opinion the advantage of the auto-filled transactions is not the amounts but that it adds lines for the required accounts. When you tab into the amount columns it doesn't matter whether it is blank or filled with something from the previous transaction. It is selected and when you type in the current amount it replaces whatever was there.

I think they are great, but if they don't work for you, I can't tell you how to turn it off.

Will