[GNC] Register columns: The balance column is no longer visible

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Sep 23 22:31:49 EDT 2020

Will,

I'm also on Catalina using 4.1

Read my replay to John on the steps to resize.

You can double click a column header to auto-size it to contain all
digits/text.

Then drag the right-hand divider for the description to the LEFT—far
more than you need to, and it will snap into place taking up only the
width *not* assigned to the other columns.

And again, these widths are *per account*, for now. (Bills and Invoices
can now carry over your column widths but account registers are still
one-at-a-time.)

For all columns *other* than Description, drag to the RIGHT, or
double-click for auto sizing. For the Description, drag far LEFT and
release.

Regards,
Adrien