[GNC] Register columns: The balance column is no longer visible

will at theprescotts.com will at theprescotts.com
Wed Sep 23 23:54:15 EDT 2020

Thanks Adrien,

After reading this thread, I have experimented with hovering over the dividing lines in the header, then double clicking and it does indeed fix the problem of columns too narrow to show all digits. Also, thanks for the explanation about the description filling the available space. I see that now, but didn't realize that is what it was doing.

Will