[GNC] GnuCash 4.2 Released

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Sep 30 08:27:22 EDT 2020

Its just the menu icon which has changed, the actual program when launching
reverts back to standard logo.

Clicking on about shows v4.2 flathub, checked the update manager but
couldn't see any obvious reference to GNUCash updates although it may have
been there under another abbreviated heading.

What's odd is there are two completely separate versions co-existing side by
side.

Adrien Monteleone-2 wrote