[GNC] GnuCash 4.2 Released

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Sep 30 09:35:58 EDT 2020

I'd have to play with the Flatpaks again to see the icon issue I guess.

That makes sense you can have more than one version installed as
Flatpaks are self-contained. They (unless otherwise modified) can't see
each other and don't know the other is there. The system package manager
also doesn't know about them. Technically they are not 'installed' from
the perspective of the system package manager.

Regards,
Adrien