[GNC] GnuCash 4.2 Released

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Sep 30 13:20:29 EDT 2020

It seems Gnome Software will now update Flatpaks automatically as of version 3.30. I suspect if you install from cli, it will not, but this is just a guess.

see: https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=GNOME-3.30-Auto-Updates-Flatpak

However, I can't find info on if Mint uses it. The version in the Ubuntu 18.04 repo is 3.28.

Alos, why it grabbed a second Flatpak instead of replacing the original, I do not know. (or why it changed the icon)

Perhaps that is a preference in Update Manager, or maybe a bug.

Regards,
Adrien