[GNC] GnuCash 4.2 Released

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Sep 30 23:16:39 EDT 2020

Thanks Bruce!

It seems that the Flatpak update process is working as expected for you.

It might be a day or two till I get time to play, but I'm interested to
take a look at Mint 19.1 (based on Ubuntu 18.04) and see what happens
with various Flatpak install methods.

I suspect something else is at play for the affected users, perhaps a
non-standard Flatpak repo, or some custom preference with regards to
Flathub updates.

The trick will be to intentionally replicate it so as to determine the
cause, if this isn't default behavior for Mint.

Regards,
Adrien