[GNC] Entering A Scheduled Transaction Early

Jack Frillman jcf_m_lists at me.com
Sun Apr 4 17:44:00 EDT 2021

I have a transaction scheduled for the 15th  of every month. Today
something occurred where I want to make that transaction today, the 4th,
and have it count as if the transaction occurred on the 15th and the
next scheduled transaction date is the following month without having to
go thought the process of adjusting the schedule dates manually.

--
Old Unix programmers never die, they just mv to /dev/null
- Anonymous