[GNC] Entering A Scheduled Transaction Early

Stephen M. Butler Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 18:23:27 EDT 2021

You will have to do some manual work. This is how I would do it:
1.  Edit the scheduled transaction to Create 15 days in advance.
2.  Run the schedule transactions since last run to create the entry in
the journal and update the scheduler so it knows that transaction was
already created.
3.  Modify the date on the just created transaction.
4.  Edit the scheduled transaction to revert the Create Days in Advance
to original value.

That, to me, is the least painful method to get the entry to show up so
you can edit it AND update the scheduler so it knows it was already
generated for this month.

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com