[GNC] When Do Account Totals Update When Updating Prices

Jack Frillman jcf_m_lists at me.com
Wed Apr 7 20:15:34 EDT 2021

I have an IRA account set up where the parent account is a Bank Account
and under that are a number of Stock and Mutual Funds accounts.
When I update the prices by importing a CSV file the total $ amount for
the parent (IRA Account) account does not always update right away.
Sometimes it take a while and I'm a bit confused on what's going on.

What triggers the account totals to update?

--
Old Unix programmers never die, they just mv to /dev/null
- Anonymous