[GNC] Find by Value No Longer Seems to Work

Patrick Skelton patrickskelton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 04:10:55 EDT 2021

Hi,

I've been using GnuCash for years and generally found it to be excellent.

In the past, I have never had any problem with using the Find feature. Now,
however, when I try a find-by-value, nothing is ever shown in the results.

I enter *Value -> has credits of debits -> equal to -> AMOUNT* and enter an
amount that I can see quite clearly in different accounts and nothing is
ever shown in the results box.

Can anyone suggest what I may be doing wrong?

Kind wishes - Patrick