[GNC] Find by Value No Longer Seems to Work

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 07:32:01 EDT 2021

Hi Patrick

Yes, GnuCash is amazingly excellent, it is free; and it is accompanied
by outstanding support from the friendliest bunch of strangers you will
never meet on the internet ;--)

I am running GnuCash 4.4 on Windows 10 and it is still working for me -
see attached screenshot for details.

Have you tried starting your search from the Chart of Accounts screen?

Also, make sure the "Type of Search" is set to "New search".

Hope this helps.

Regards

Geoff
=====