[GNC] Autofill Oddity

Robin Chattopadhyay robinraymn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 16:20:54 EDT 2021

It was introduced in 4.0 and described in the release notes like this:

• New type-ahead search added to sequential search when selecting an
account in the register: Instead of typing the first few characters of a
top level account, the separator, the first few characters of the next
level account and so on you may instead type a few characters of any part
of a full account name and the drop-list will be filtered to contain only
matching accounts. Once you have a small enough list you can use the arrow
keys to select the account that you want.