[GNC] Help with Gnucash 4.5 installation problem

David Jaggar davidjaggar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 06:22:10 EDT 2021

Hello to Whom this concerns:
I just installed Gnucash 4.5 (latest) on my Windows 10 computer. However,
it does not show up in the start menu and list of Windows installed
programmes. I have restarted the computer and reinstalled several times but
still cannot see Gnucash in the list of software programmes. What can I do
to start the programme? (I have IOBit Uninstaller installed and this
programme gave me a message onscreen that Gnucash 4.5 was installed after I
performed the installation.)
Is this a bug or can anyone offer some help?
David.
davidjaggar at gmail.com