[GNC] Scheduled Transactions

Gerald Ellis gellis at aeneas.net
Sun Apr 11 17:45:33 EDT 2021

I have a scheduled transaction for my weekly contribution to the
church.  I make this contribution by check each week.  I can not find a
way to get the scheduler to add the next available check number so I
have been adding it manually after the transaction posts.  The problem
is that the system does not recognize the addition of the check number
and when I enter another check the next number is always the number of
the last check entered by the scheduler and needs to be "stepped up" to
the correct number manually.  Is there some way to get the scheduler to
enter the correct check number with the transaction or to get the
number entered manually to be remembered?