[GNC] Pdf Export Problems

gareth.davies.1 at ntlworld.com gareth.davies.1 at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 12 05:24:53 EDT 2021

Hi All,

Exporting it to Pdf and then opening it with Foxit Reader worked, so thanks all for your help.

The strange thing is after opening it in Foxit, I then saved it as a copy which Adobe Acrobat was able to open. Very Odd indeed.

At least I now have a workaround which allows me to send out Account Reports to other Club Members.

So once again thanks for your help.

Gareth