[GNC] Need help

Fross, Michael michael at fross.org
Fri Apr 16 10:25:47 EDT 2021

Hello Glen,

As a note of encouragement, I also read it when I first started after
bumping my head into things which now seem obvious.  The authors did a very
nice job making it easily readable and walking you through step by step.
It doesn't answer every question, but it gives you the foundation which is
really needed to be successful.

Have fun with it and welcome to the community.

Michael