[GNC] Inserting the Beginning Balances of Accounts in Gnucash

Jose A. Lorido III fhcatares at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 14:30:00 EDT 2021

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your advice, however, I'm still not sure what to do with the
balances I had on 12/31/2020 in my Equity Accounts
(Additional-Paid-In-Capital, Opening Balances, and Retained Earnings
accounts) and how to add them to the beginning balances as of 01/01/2021.

Could you clarify?

Kind Regards
*Jose A. Lorido III*
Managing Director

*Infrastructure Engineering & Procurement Company LLC (IEPCO)*
*Continental International Supply Company (CISCO)*
*FHC Atares Group LLC*
100 Edgewater Drive, #345
Coral Gables, FL 33133
Tel: (305) 215-5076