[GNC] Upgrade 4.4 tp 4.5 annoyances on flatpak

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 18:01:49 EDT 2021

Hello Dale,

it seems most of the points are based on the loss of your previous settings.

The Gnome devs tricked us here by offering a platform 40 as successor of
3.38. You can think, 40 is the successor of 38, that should be a minor
ungrade. But in fact it goes from 3.x to 40, a major jump with changes
like moving the dconf location, gtk 3 -> 4 …

Still undecided what to do: redo the bundle with runtime 3.38, John?

Regards
Frank