[GNC] Mutual fund quotes in the U. S.

Jack Frillman jcf_m_lists at me.com
Fri Apr 23 21:55:50 EDT 2021

It may be doing what I'm doing and making the date of the closing price
as the day the script is run.

I don't run it using cron. I run it manually and if I forget a day I
don't worry about it.
I just run one of these two commands from the terminal.

getquotes -y    <--   gets the prices from Yahoo
getquotes -m   <--   gets the prices from Market Watch

Then I import the resulting csv file that appears on my desktop.

I have two places to get the quotes so if one is unreachable for some
reason I have a backup source.