[GNC] Customer invoice posting error

Sylvie Good sylv at goodheaven.co.uk
Tue Apr 27 13:33:16 EDT 2021

Hi Derek

Yes!  Thank you.  That worked a treat.

Sylvie

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Atkins
Sent: 27 April 2021 15:40
To: Silvie <sylv at goodheaven.co.uk>
Cc: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
Subject: Re: [GNC] Customer invoice posting error

HI,

On Tue, April 27, 2021 10:27 am, Silvie wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I am very new to GnuCash and am having trouble posting a customer invoice.
>
> The customer invoice is populated from the vendor invoices but when I
> come to post the customer invoice I get the following message
>
> "The invoice must have at least one Entry"
>
> There are two pages of entries!  I can Enter and Save but not Post the
> invoice.
>
> Does anybody have any ideas about this?

Have you attached the chargeback items to the invoice?  If it's populated by vendor chargebacks you need to manually attach them to the invoice (click on the first column).  This feature allows you to choose when to invoice a chargeback, rather than having it go to the "first" invoice.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745