[GNC] Gnucash won't load

Neil Campbell neilcamp65 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 08:10:07 EDT 2021

Hi Derek

Thank for your prompt reply. OK. So I uninstalled the Gnucash.app with Clean My Mac, and, strangely it left the Icon in the Apps folder, so I removed the Icon to the Bin. I then downloaded the app from the website (clicked Apple Mac OS >- 10.13 High Sierra. In my Downloads is Gnucash-Intel-4.5.dmg. Double clicked it and got

I dragged Gnucash.app to the Apps folder on Dock. And it still won’t load. BUT just noticed in my Apps folder on Finder, it shows Gnucash.app as being 2KB - yes that is 2 kilobytes. I can’t imagine what went wrong!

Thanks again for your help.

Neil
neilcamp65 at gmail.com