[GNC] Hiding accounts of zero

Graham graham.balin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 11:05:42 EDT 2021

Sorry if this is a basic question, but I've tried searching to no avail.

I'm thinking of stock accounts, where many have been bought and sold. Is
there a way of showing the account tree to 'hide' accounts of zero
value, or zero stock?

I could delete the account, but I want to keep the record, and I may
want to buy back in the future, so it keeps all the details for me.

However, it is a pain scrolling through long lists of stock I no longer
own. Similarly for old bank accounts such as term deposits; I'd like to
keep the details, just not have them showing up all the time in the
account list.

Thanks in advance,

--
Cheerio,