[GNC] Balance not updating

Vinayak Vatsal vatsal at mac.com
Wed Aug 11 11:53:14 EDT 2021

Hello,

I have recently encountered the following problem:

Importing OFX transactions into one of my credit card accounts results in an error, where the correct credit or withdrawal is shown, but the balance column just comes up as zero.

This is a recent thing, and I suspect it has something to do with the fact that the credit card was recently issued (the old one expired) and there’s a new ID number somewhere that is confusing.

I tried things like changing the account ID to some random value and reimporting, and also just importing a CSV file with the same data, but the problem persists.

I can manually enter transactions without any problem.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thank you.

Nike