[GNC] Getting Quotes for BRKB

dullege at gmail.com dullege at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 00:16:27 EDT 2021

I'm using latest version GC with latest version Finance:Quote.  I use "Alphavantage" as my source for NYSE and NASDAQ stock prices.

In the Security Editor for GC, I created security as follows ... under parent NYSE ...

Full name: Berskshire Hathaway
Symbol: BRK.B
Display symbol: BRK.B
Type NYSE

Select option "Get Online Quotes"

Type of quote:
	Choose Single and  "Alphavantage, US"

This works assuming you have set up Alphavantage correctly (in GC->Edit Preferences->Online Quotes, you must supply your "Alpha Vantage API Key")

Regards,
Bill