[GNC] Can I Prevent OFX/QFX Import Overwriting Notes?

gcul209 at mynym.us gcul209 at mynym.us
Fri Aug 27 14:42:05 EDT 2021

I'm afraid my notes are not generic enough for that.  My notes are
literally the name and location of the purchase, which could be any shop
in any city or any website. Generally, the bank statement will have good
enough information, but there are a lot of locations that use Square,
for instance, and then losing the note may obscure the place of
purchase. Creating an account for every location I've ever purchased
anything from might provide some interesting insights, but I should
think those could be obtained with reporting outside of such a complex
account structure.