[GNC] Account report with transactions

Manfred Usselmann manfred at usselmann.de
Sun Aug 29 08:47:43 EDT 2021

Am 2021-08-29 13:20, schrieb Michael Hendry:
> On 29 Aug 2021, at 12:05, Manfred Usselmann <manfred at usselmann.de>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm looking for an account report with transactions for a certain time
>> period with intial and final account value.
>>
>> E.g. account value at the beginning of the year, all transactions
>> during the year and the total value at the end of the year.
>>
>> What would be the best way to create this?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Manfred
>
> I suggest you try Reports-> Transaction Report.
>

> Choose the account you’re interested in on the Accounts tab, set the
> Start Date and End Date on the General Tab, and select Running Balance
> on the Display Tab.

Thanks, this was very helpful.

The Running Balance option on the display tab was not visible, I had to
scroll down. The window is too small to show all options at once and I
didn't notice it.

The only issue I still have is that accounts without movements in the
period are not displayed.

Regards,
Manfred