[GNC] Account report with transactions

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 10:01:08 EDT 2021

> On 29 Aug 2021, at 13:47, Manfred Usselmann <manfred at usselmann.de> wrote:
>
> Thanks, this was very helpful.
>
> The Running Balance option on the display tab was not visible, I had to scroll down. The window is too small to show all options at once and I didn't notice it.
>
> The only issue I still have is that accounts without movements in the period are not displayed.
>
> Regards,
> Manfred

You could try putting in a dummy transaction with zero in the debit and credit columns dated (for example) at the beginning or end of the accounting period. You could even preload all relevant accounts with such a dummy, and overwrite them when the time comes to put in genuine transactions.

Or even create a set of dummy transactions for each of the relevant accounts which are scheduled to take place at the beginning of each accounting period - but maybe that’s going a bit too far!

Regards,

Michael