[GNC] clearing reconciled transactions

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Thu Dec 2 11:22:13 EST 2021

Just in case need details, this is what I do:

Go to first row and then hold the [shift] key while clicking the last row to
select a range that I want to reconcile. Selected row's display reverses in
color for the range that is in focus. Now I press [space bar] to toggle the
entire selection - note that if I have selected some that are already
reconciled then pressing [space bar] will syncs all of them up to
reconciled. Pressing [space bar] again reverses it from previous setting,
ie, if I press [space bar] twice then I will be back to where I started
originally as it toggles from reconciled to unreconciled state. This is on
Windows platform.

Message: 9