[GNC] Adaptive learning reset of imports

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Thu Dec 2 11:31:06 EST 2021

Are you clicking the button at the top of 'Tools' >> 'Import Map Editor'
window from 'Bayesian' to 'Online' in the 'What type of information to
display?' bar?

Then click on the 'Expand All' button at the bottom to see all the matching
that has been done so far for every entry it has encountered.

Message: 3