[GNC] clearing reconciled transactions

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Fri Dec 3 12:36:34 EST 2021

Not only range selection operation with [shift] key work, so does the [ctrl]
key operation where you can select items in random order albeit limited to
only RH or LH pane across multiple pages/screens does as well. And then you
can follow it up with [space bar] to change status of all those selected
transaction via either means in aggregate.

Not only that but if you went to the Reconcile window via account register
window (this is the means by which how I go there; other means should work
as well), and if you double click an item in the Reconcile window, it will
jump to that item in the register so you can review that specific
transaction. While double clicking in the Register window to jumps to that
item in the register, if you hold [shift] or [ctrl] it will keep the
selected items intact while reversing the item that was double clicked and
jumping to that transaction in the register window - trifecta in one.

Experimenting is your friend.

Message: 12