[GNC] clearing reconciled transactions

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Fri Dec 3 12:43:47 EST 2021

Might be slightly simpler way to do it -

Do normal work flows other than reconcile, save the file, turn off auto save
of the file and then you can do your reconciling and if you have cold feet
then you can exit GNC without saving the file. Next time you open GNC it
will put you back to place where it saved last. This works for any type of
transactions that you want to "check" before committing to live file.

Don't forget to enable auto save again .

Message: 3