[GNC] Suggestion to permit entry of EORI number

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 23:12:03 EST 2021

Hi,

just the official link:
https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/customs-procedures-import-and-export/customs-procedures/economic-operators-registration-and-identification-number-eori_en

Click on "en" and select your preferred EU language.

It is your "client ID" at the customs authorities.
It is not a totaly new thing. Already before you had either to pay in
cash at the border or register at your customs authorities and use it on
your customs documents.

Just in case someone has fun to create reports for
* Entry Summary Declaration (ENS) or
* Exit Summary Declaration (EXS)
the links are there, too.

Regards