[GNC] Advanced Portfolio Template: Population of data with dividends

Thomas tduellmann+gnucashuser at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 10:09:29 EST 2021

Dear User-List,

I successfully populated the advanced portfolio template with most of
the data by selecting of all the accounts of my securities.
What I did not manage to get filled is the "money in" column, to also
include received dividends in the calculations. I tried to add the
accounts with the dividends, but that was not successful.
My question essentially is, how to properly fill the "money in" column
with dividends.

I also tried to decipher the template definition in GitHub, but
unfortunately, I couldn't identify what I would need to do to achieve
my goal.

Version: 4.8
Version-ID: 4.8a+(2021-09-28)

Thanks a lot in advance!