[GNC] Changing colors and layout on 4.8

AC gnucash at acarver.net
Thu Dec 9 20:50:36 EST 2021

Well I'm getting closer, just need to find more documentation.

For example, when the window loses focus, the text all changes to a very
light gray which washes out but I can't seem to find anything that would
instruct gtk not to do that.

There seems to be some differences in the wiki documentation covering
configuration in a Windows environment.  The file locations described
don't quite match where the actual files are located (for example many
files are actually located in APPDATA/Roaming rather than APPDATA/Local)

This affects things like how to install a full theme or even editing
some of the CSS.  I got the gtk-3.0.css file working but that's actually
in Roaming\Gnucash despite the wiki saying it should be in Local\gtk-3.0.