[GNC] Stock data export to Portfolio Performance

Thomas tduellmann+gnucashuser at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 05:53:01 EST 2021

Hello everybody,

in order to have a detailed and interactive overview of all my stock
portfolio, I would like to export the data I have in gnucash (e.g.,
when I bought how many stocks at what price) and import it into
Portfolio Performance. It is a rather stock-focused tool, which is why
I want to stick with gnucash, but would love to have some of the
visualization and calculation tools of Portfolio Performance.

Does anybody do this in any way already or could give a hint how that
could be doable?
If there are other (more compatible) tools of the type of Portfolio
Performance that are freely available, I'd also be interested in
hearing about how you do it with these tools.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best,
Thomas