[GNC] Stock data export to Portfolio Performance

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 06:09:35 EST 2021

Imnsho, portfolio "performance" is a popular term, and I'm not sure it has
an official definition.

There's an IFRS report in the experimental menu to analyse a single stock
activity. It aims to calculate a mathematical average cost price of the
stock. You can then compare it with the stock latest price to generate a
performance metric.

 (Not an accountant).