[GNC] Stock data export to Portfolio Performance

Thomas tduellmann+gnucashuser at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 06:13:43 EST 2021

Hi Christopher,
thanks for your reply!
With "Portfolio Performance", I was referring to specific (external)
tool with that name. I forgot to mention that explicitly.
My hope was that I could record all the data and changes in GnuCash
and just regularly export the required information about my current
stock portfolio to have additional tooling and visualizations in
"Portfolio Performance".

The website of "Portfolio Performance":
https://www.portfolio-performance.info/en/

Best,