[GNC] Does anyone produce a "UK balance sheet" (FRS 102) ?

Adrian Yong adrianyong.88park at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 01:02:44 EST 2021

Hi David,

I asked for the same thing but was told that since entries are made using
the double entry system, Assets = Liability + Proprietorship is complied
with...

I download the transaction report and used that as a basis to generate my
balance sheet using excel... Those accounts without transactions in the
accounting period will have their balances brought forward ie. Equity...

Regards,
Adrian