[GNC] Error when editing transfer for transaction

William Prescott will at theprescotts.com
Sun Dec 12 15:27:49 EST 2021

Sounds like a nice enhancement to have, but I would not be too sure about the "It shouldn't be too much work". Without looking at the code, I don't see how anyone could say how much work it would be. Seemingly small changes often can require lots of code to implement. It all depends on how that particular bit of information is derived.

Will
Guadalajara, Mexico