[GNC] Error when editing transfer for transaction

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 17:46:16 EST 2021

The reason that I suggested trying to save the file is because that method
does name the specific account with the pending edit in the error message.
It still gets a little more  difficult if the edit is in a search results
register or other special register.

I use that work-around often because my cat does frequently try to edit
transactions for me.