[GNC] Error when editing transfer for transaction

Dustin Henning gcul209 at mynym.us
Mon Dec 13 10:36:56 EST 2021

In addition to the below, while I'm not sure how strong GnuCash
developer preference is here, I believe most FOSS developers prefer that
feature requests are entered in their bug/issue tracking systems.  For
GnuCash, that would be BugZilla via https://bugs.gnucash.org.  Entering
your request there would also allow you to track progress should a
developer take interest.