[GNC] Does anyone produce a "UK balance sheet" (FRS 102) ?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Dec 13 14:16:39 EST 2021

I certainly did not mean to suggest something for the devs to have to
maintain. This would strictly be a community project, and you'd have to
add those reports yourself, they should not be included in a default
install.

This may already exist, but I haven't gone searching, or heard any
mention of one in 10 years or so.

Some kind souls do post their custom reports to this list occasionally
however.

Regards,
Adrien