[GNC] (no subject)

Jesse MacDougall macdougall.jesse at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 02:11:01 EST 2021

I am trying to add a "label"(not sure if that is the right word) on Income
Statement "Cost of Goods Sold" and put accounts under COGS.  Like there is
with "Total Revenue".  What is happening is COGS is a parent account with
sub accounts but I want to make COGS a label.
  I am trying to achieve a bolded "COGS" on the IS.  I don't see anywhere
to achieve this.  Been stuck on this a few hours.  I have COGS as a
placeholder currently.  Here is what I see:

--
* Please consider adding jesse at macdougall.ninja to your address book.  This
will be my new address.  This gmail address is being retired.