[GNC] how to remove both GNC 4.2 and Flathub version 4.8 so can upgrade to 4.9 on Ubuntu 20.04lts

davidcousens49 at gmail.com davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 07:31:43 EST 2021

Jeff,

Just built GC4.9 on Linux Mint 20.2  (Ubuntu 20.04 based) with no problems. Give
it a go and come back to the forum with the terminal output if there are any
problems.  You can select any terminal output and cut and paste it into a text
file then attache the text file to the post to avoid putting it directly in the
post.
David Cousens