[GNC] 4.9 on Ubuntu 20.04 not saving preferences

Michael DeBusk mdebusk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 13:18:30 EST 2021

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 12:11 PM Tim Kallmer <tkallmer at gmail.com> wrote:

> I built 4.9 and installed in home/[user]/.local over my previous 4.6
> version. Everything went smoothly, but each time I start GC, it is like it
> is a fresh start with no preferences saved, no splash screen, and the
> working file not remembered. My working file does open when I select it
> manually, but account colors do not show even after changing the
> preference. All of the registers have white backgrounds also.

Same here. My registers have dark backgrounds, not white, which is
consistent with my system theme.

Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS
i3wm window manager

()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments
Home: http://nlphilia.com     * Blog: http://nlphilia.net