[GNC] 4.9 on Ubuntu 20.04 not saving preferences -- O.T.

Jean-David Beyer jeandavid8 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 20 15:17:00 EST 2021

On 12/20/21 15:06, David Carlson wrote:
> In my Gmail inbox, this was detached from the thread so I cannot figure out
> what the good idea was.

Sorry I was too obscure. I was referring to part of Michael DeBusk's
signature block where he was opposing html e-mail and proprietary
attachments.

> On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 1:10 PM Jean-David Beyer via gnucash-user <
> gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:
>
>> On 12/20/21 13:18, Michael DeBusk wrote:
>>> ()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
>>> /\www.asciiribbon.org         * against proprietary attachments
>>> Home:http://nlphilia.com      * Blog:http://nlphilia.net
>>
>> Good idea, especially in mailing lists.
>>
>> And against routine top-posting.

I also marked my comment O.T. but perhaps that was not enough.

I also thought my signature block amusing in this context as it has a
text-only image of Tux, the Linux penguin in it.

--
   .~.  Jean-David Beyer
   /V\  Shrewsbury, New Jersey